Click to Download CFP pdf file
2023 INFORMS Conference on Service Science (ICSS 2023) program committee is committed to organizing a quality program with diverse participants who will share their visions, knowledge and experience in Service Science Research, Education, and Applications. This year’s conference theme is Digital Transformation for Better Life at Work and Home.
After going virtual for 3 years, this year’s conference will be in-person and
as a pre-conference of merged into the 2023 INFORMS Annual Meeting. It presents an excellent opportunity for you to present your Service Science related research, education, and implementation work, to learn about the emerging technologies and applications, and to network with international leaders and professionals in the field. We sincerely invite you to submit a paper/abstract /poster. Submission & Publication
The conference welcomes submissions of original unpublished research (full paper only for competition or 1 page abstract), published work (abstract only), and posters (abstract only). Full paper submissions must be written in English, at most fifteen (15) pages long (including figures, tables, and references) and submitted as a word or PDF file. Paper submissions will be considered for the Best Conference Paper award. No conference proceedings will be published.
A special issue in Digital Transformation and Society (DTS) will be compiled from a list of full papers recommended by the Best Paper award committee. Recommended papers must be submitted to DTS website. The review of recommended full papers will be expedited by DTS. DTS is an open access journal, free of article processing charges.
List of Topics
Abstracts/Posters or Papers are welcome in any area of Service Science Research and Applications including but not limited to:
1. Digital Transformation in Business, Organizations, and Society
2. AI, AR/VR, Metaverse, and Digital Applications in Healthcare, Energy, Finance, Transportation, Sport, Education, Governmental/Public Services, etc.
3. Service Theories and Development; Service Research, and Practice
4. Service Management, Operations, Engineering, Design, and Marketing
5. Smart Cities, Sustainable Systems, IT and Service System Analytics, and Self-service Systems
6. Public Health Service, Policy, Administration, Response, and Systems
7. Smart and Intelligent Service, Healthcare Analytics, FinTech, Learning Analytics, and Others
8. Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data-driven Decision Making
9. Systems Modeling, Management, and Simulation in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Others
Invited Tracks (to be confirmed)
1. Healthcare Analytics
2. Machine Learning and Data-driven Decision Making
3. Digital Transformation in Business, Organization, and Society
4. more to be added
Call for Invited Tracks (download proposal template)
If you are interested in organizing an invited track. Please download ICSS 2023 proposal template and fill in the needed information. Please email your proposal to Prof. . If you have any question, please contact Prof. Badr.
- Mar. 31, 2023 Deadline for Track Proposals
- May 31, 2023 Deadline for paper and abstract (including poster) submission
- July 15, 2023 Acceptance/Rejection notification
- Aug. 1, 2023 Deadline for Registration
Inquiry and Contact Information